I am a criminal

CANNON cannon at cannon-ciota.info
Thu Aug 30 19:58:32 PDT 2018

On 08/29/2018 07:38 PM, Razer wrote:
> So… if the 2nd Amendment's "right to revolution" implication is real, both practically and legally, it must also include a right to possess tanks, jets, rocket launchers, etc. Your puny AK-47 is useless. So, we need to have at least some of our volunteer resistance show up with Stinger missiles, some anti-aircraft batteries, maybe a submarine or two?
>
> Oh, you can't afford that?

The 2nd amendment was created before fighter jets and missiles were invented. If there ever was a fight against an entity that was armed with jets and missiles, then hopefully the state militias whom report to the state governor would side with the people. Doesn't each state have its own military? I know that at least mine does. And alot of the people in the national guard are also patriots.

Even if a puny glorified slingshot (that is all a gun is, a glorified slingshot that throws lead really fast) cannot by itself protect against an army of drones armed with lasers, at least people still have their firearms to protect from radical terrorists, wacko mass murderers, robbers, and other criminals.

3D printable guns insure the liberty of people to preserve life and to defend themselves, especially in regions where governments do not let civillians own guns yet at the same time those same governments do nothing to protect the people.

Just look at UK, where radical islamists just mow down people with machine guns, plow them over with trucks, women can't walk the streets at night without risk of getting raped or robbed, the government prevents them from being able to defend themselves yet does not do anything to protect them. Now with 3D printable guns people anywhere in the world can produce a pistol to defend themselves from criminals.

And yes, the 2nd amendment was intended to be a defender of liberty.