I am a criminal

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:21:04 PDT 2018

On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 19:58:55 -0700
Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

> In a similar way that we all have 1970s era super computers in our pockets,
> I am assuming, with some basis, that it's possible to affordably modify
> discarded current era smartphones (with their ample computing, excellent
> cameras and micomechanical motion sensors and GPS) to serve as the sensing,
> attitude control and computing element for adequate daylight operation
> MANPAD.

	of course, and you probably can even use a $3 microcontroller (32 bits arm...)

	however, I don't think you could call your missiles 'stinger' because that's intellectual property owned by uncle sam. he would be upset if you violated his trademark.

	now joking aside, the point here is that yes, it is a good idea to be armed against the government, and yes armament doesn't have to be limited to guns. And yes, it's quite possible to combine 'amateur' rocketry, 'amateur' chemistry and 'amateur' electronics to get some interesting and useful devices.