I am a criminal

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:58:55 PDT 2018

In a similar way that we all have 1970s era super computers in our pockets,
I am assuming, with some basis, that it's possible to affordably modify
discarded current era smartphones (with their ample computing, excellent
cameras and micomechanical motion sensors and GPS) to serve as the sensing,
attitude control and computing element for adequate daylight operation
MANPAD.