and Syria - [RUS] [WAR] - was Re: [POLITICS] Catalonia, Kurdistan, Crimea, Yugoslavia et al - a comparison of modern seccessionist movements

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 3 17:43:52 PDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 03, 2017 at 08:50:56AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Incredible stuff, no one could have predicted Twatter would
> (((shut it down))):
>
> Twitter takes down “Voice of Europe” account during Catalonia vote
> Twitter does the EU’s censorship bidding.
> http://theduran.com/twitter-takes-down-anti-eu-voice-of-europe-account-during-catalonia-vote/

Facebook, Google, Twitter, all tools of the USA government:

** YouTube Bans SYRIANGIRL's Video About Her Facebook Ban - for
'Hate Speech'
http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=d7f0cc486a&e=5110f4b440
Last Thursday, we were the first to report that the Syrian/Australian
YouTuber and activist, SYRIANGIRL, had her entire Facebook account
suspended without warning. It had 75,000 followers and she
had built it up over 5 years. I spoke with her the next day in an
exclusive interview.