Tim Berners Lee: The Pedo Spending W3C $$$ on CP.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:12:55 PDT 2017

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:14 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 07:35:35 -0300
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Juan, just for personal curiosity, why your little buddy Zzzzzz can
>> send messages about the Bible and call Jesus as her/his "Lord",
>

>         last message about the bible was *mocking* christians I think?
>         I don't see how that's a problem. On the other hand, you
>         certainly can fault Zen for all the russia garbage he posts.
>

>> but I
>> can't call Tim Berners-Lee a "Sir"?  At least, he certainly
>> exists!  :P

I was joking with you, but being completely sincere, I do not give the
same importance to titles than the most of the people, my dear.
Titles represent respect, they are an honor, but most of them can be
completely empty, without real value.  I can use several different
names to call God/Goddess, but at least for me, He/She is more than my
Lord/Lady, because He/She is not my owner, He/She is my Father/Mother.

An example about titles:  -  I like to say Mr. Mok-Kong Shen is my
Professor.  Technically, he is not a professor, but at least for me,
he is and I do not care about the rest of the world's opinion.  When I
was feeling much, really very much pain, almost going to the Intensive
Unity Care in the hospital, with no clue about life or death, he was
very worried about my health, trying to explain me his works to keep
me awake, studying, alive.  I am and will always be very grateful.  He
is so polite and formal that I always imagine he will blush and faint
if I say I adore him.  :P  :P  :P

I've had my first Yom Kippur this weekend and it was a bit
"unconventional",  but very special for me.  I want to learn more
about the Muslim culture too.  So, in this moment, I am crying for
hundreds of people in several different places, thinking about several
religions and Gods.  Sincerely hope the heart and soul of all of us
can find peace and comfort.  Words always seem so inadequate to
express the sadness, the deep frustration, the despair we all feel
after so many cruel and non-sense deaths.  Tears represent better how
much my heart is broken...  I will pray to the God of my childhood,
with no name, no gender, no prejudices, no cruelty, when I was
innocent and would never think someone would kill or hurt in God's
name.

Peace, with or without a God or a religion.

Ceci