[MINISTRY] Israeli's jump the shark - New Zealand's Zionist community calls for expulsion of Iranian diplomat after his 'fiery' remarks

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 29 15:15:16 PDT 2017

Well, well, well! Who could ever believe, let alone imagine an
Israeli abroad trying to Shut it Down?!

That's just so eye-poppingly rare it blows the mind or something.

Smarmy smiling assassin faces (Juliet Moses from New Zealand in this
case), creating campaigns to evict Iran's diplomat Hormoz Ghahremani
from NZ ... surely you must be joking?

Nope, Mr Ghahremani actually spoke, and he spoke at a private
meeting, and he was recorded, and Mr Moses is building a campaign to
evict him from NZ because he spoke some things she doesn't like - you
know the usual things (((these chosen bastards))) don't like like
facts and sheeit…

Can't have facts being spoken privately - could expose Israel's
“involuntary sterilization of its black citizenry” [a now officially
discontinued campaign], their admitted support for Al-Nusra and other
“moderate head choppers” and the ongoing Palestinian genocidal
relationship.

Serving two masters: New Zealand's Zionist community calls for
expulsion of Iranian diplomat after his 'fiery' remarks
http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/10/serving-two-masters-new-zealands.html
  It is true that Secretary Ghahremani's remarks may, in their now
  public disclosure, be regarded as "inflammatory". But unless there
  is something significantly salacious in the rest of his speech that
  has as-yet gone unreported, I am not entirely sure I would suggest
  that anything he has said is manifestly counter-factual.

Apparently Israel has a Jewish majority problem:

Israel puts bill to ‘ensure Jewish majority’ in Jerusalem on hold to
‘coordinate with US’
https://www.rt.com/news/408142-jerusalem-settlements-annexation-postponed/

… surprising, actually.

Aand, plenty of tick tock to spice our day:

Putin’s revenge may see petro-yuan replace petrodollar
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/408006-china-oil-petro-yuan-russia/