[RUS] Putin - fully based, man, fully based - fanbois rejoice

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 29 17:28:24 PDT 2017

OK, enough with the sensationalist fanboi subject line - Putin lays
out the facts here, primarily that US "White Christian population is
already outnumbered" - less that 50% of the population, a minority in
"their" own country.

Putin adds "What I am talking about is that the world is going
through dramatic, global change. I am not saying this is good or bad,
just that global changes are going on."

TRIGGER WARNING: This very brief polemic uses politically incorrect
language, as does Vladimir Putin, snowflakes need not apply.

 Alt-Right Leader Putin Tells Brown Guests - White Race Under Attack
 http://russia-insider.com/en/alt-right-leader-putin-tells-brown-guests-white-race-under-attack/ri21391

"In Russia, facts speak you!"

--
CNN: making Jews great again.