[MINISTRY] Well played Russkies!! - “Senior Russian officials” actually colluded with DNC to undermine Trump in 2016 elections¡!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 28 03:09:17 PDT 2017

Like damn!‼  This is better than CNN making the JQ a politically
correct public discussion topic again - seriously, these Russkies
have to be the absolute world masters of their game:

 “The sources in Hillary’s anti-Trump dossier are — ready for this? —
  senior Russian officials:

    > How good were these sources? Consider what Steele would write
    > in the memos he filed with Simpson: Source A—to use the careful
    > nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign
    > Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence
    > officer still active in the Kremlin.” And both of these
    > insiders, after “speaking to a trusted compatriot,” would claim
    > that the Kremlin had spent years getting its hooks into Donald
    > Trump.

    > Source E was “an ethnic Russian” and “close associate of
    > Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump.”

    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/how-the-explosive-russian-dossier-was-compiled-christopher-steele

  As the Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway (her superb piece
  http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/25/top-10-things-to-know-about-dossier/
  is where the research above came from) so aptly puts it, “We’re in
  the midst of media frenzy over Russian disinformation campaigns,
  particularly as they apply to the 2016 election. It is worth noting
  that the sources of the “Russia-Trump dossier” were senior Russian
  officials.”

  Despite months and months of intense work backed by billion-dollar
  media corporations, not a single reporter has been able to verify
  even one embarrassing or compromising detail in the dossier.
 ”

So “Senior Russian officials” actually colluded with the DNC in their
production of the infamous "Trump Golden Showers" dossier (paid for
by Hillary Clinton), to undermine Trump in the 2016 USA elections¡¡¡!

It might not be a golden shower on Trump, but it's a golden moment of
comedy, rare in its intense parodies and irony.

One might even consider the wild conspiracy that Russian chief spies,
in their wisdom, were in a perverse kind of way supporting the
American conservatives lead by Trumpski and "evil mysogynistic
anti-semitic Zionist" Steve Bannon, all alongski :D

Well played, comrades, well effing played!

  Oh Happy days - these days are our-our-our-our ours,
  happy and free; Oh happy days.  (1.14MiB:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zl5x8r9Bs
  Full version:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGITFJr_4Po
  )

WARNING: Do NOT repeat the Happy Days tune in your head!

The full monty:
 Note: Hillary Clinton Colluded with Russians to Rig Election
 Against Trump
 http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/26/nolte-hillary-clinton-colluded-with-russians-to-rig-election-against-trump/

As the author concludes:
 “If purchasing misinformation from Kremlin officials as a means to
  manipulate media coverage and sway public opinion is not colluding
  with the Russians to rig an election, nothing is.
 ”