[BOOK] Witness to our time - “Profiles in Trollage” - New Book Exposes Top Putin Apologists

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 28 04:44:15 PDT 2017

Phil Butler, American expat living in Russia, profiles quite a number
of top Kremlin trolls and unabashed Putin groupies, from The Saker,
to Pepe Escobar and plenty of others who at some point, courtesy the
horrors perpetrated by the Anglo-Zionist regime in Washington USA,
each had that moment where something finally clicked - one horrow
show too many.

 "Truly, this book ... is about what makes us human in the best sense
  of the word: an unbreakable determination to resist Evil and Lies
  in all their manifestations."

I'm looking forward to reading this book, and I hope it's as good as
is suggested here:

 Profiles in Trollage - New Book Exposes Top Putin Apologists
 http://russia-insider.com/en/profiles-trollage-new-book-exposes-top-putin-apologists/ri21370

Reminds me of that YouTube by Margarita Simonyan on RT's true inner
workings a while back (now with subtitles for those who missed it):

 youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8V1Gg_favo --all-subs

and of course the inimitable "RT and Wikileaks collusion explained":

 youtube-dl cc8hCUdfVfM

Just remember - all whites are genetically racist.

--
Proudski Kremlin Trollski, having flunked out of SnowFlake School
CNN - Making the JQ Great Again