Snowden defends Comey

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue May 23 05:36:41 PDT 2017

>>> OTOH, Chelsea Manning,
>>
>> You mean, Bradley Manning?
>>
>>> I suspect, due to her involvement
>>
>> HIS involvement.
>
> https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/865250670831702016
>
> Chelsea is a very beautiful woman, my dear, and after years of prison
> and deep and cruel psychological torture, she is finally feeling
> happy.  You don't need to 'love' her, but please respect her choices,
> her freedom, her life.

Reasoning: You don't need to love Hitler either, but respect his
choices, HIS freedom, his life.

You are STOOPID.

> The same about all transgenders, please.  Thanks!

They are NOT transgender.  Please stop insulting women!  do you think
they somehow inherit all the problems and uterus of a women just
because "they feel like they are truly a woman inside" when THEY piss
out their FUCKING DICK?

Fucking idiots!

Marxos