Snowden defends Comey

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue May 23 05:43:42 PDT 2017

Correction.

You know the REAL truth of Bradley/Chelsea Manning?  S/He DOESN'T
exist.  It's all a creation from the Matrix, the all-seeing-eye.

I know this, because the story is ME.  This is the fallout when I was
holding the 2012 Mayan prophesy with the stength of the US military,
but then declined.  The media wizards just didn't have a clue what had
happened, and this story was created.

It's a little more elaborate than that, but believe me, s/he doesn't
exist.  Poof->

marxos