[WAR] [PFFR] TERRIFYING: CNN and NYT report Russian ambassador once talked to some Americans

lauren at freedbms.net lauren at freedbms.net
Fri Mar 3 21:47:49 PST 2017

These Russian connections undermining American democracy, have to be
stopped!

-- Lauren.

** TERRIFYING: CNN and NYT report Russian ambassador once talked to some
Americans
http://theduran.com/russian-gordon-kushner-kislyak/
russian ambassador kislyak congress

J.D. Gordon and Jared Kushner join a growing list of suspects who at one
time talked to Trump and another time talked to a Russian

US Ambassador to Moscow John Tefft caught having contacts with Russian
diplomats
http://www.pravdareport.com/news/russia/kremlin/03-03-2017/136998-us_ambassador_russia-0/
"
Official spokesperson for the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova,
has warned US Ambassador to Moscow John Tefft about a "danger."

"I entered the building of the Foreign Ministry and came across US
Ambassador to Moscow John Tefft. You put yourself at risk communicating
with Russian diplomats. What if CNN learns about it, - I wished good
morning to the partner," Zakharova wrote on Facebook.
"

** Attorney General Jeff Sessions targeted by neocons and liberal left.
Maria Zakharova calls out US, fake news, hysteria
http://theduran.com/us-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-targeted-by-neocons-and-liberal-left-maria-zakharova-calls-out-us-fake-news-hysteria/