[OT] [Aww] Extreme Cuteness Overload! :D

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 20:48:48 PST 2017

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 1:10 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/837156704529764353
>
> 2m:20s public service announcement "Guys PLEASE! Stop sharing your GF's
> nudes and nakies! I know it seems un-natural not to, so here's why..."

Baby, sorry, you don't have real friends.  When I was missing my
ex-boyfriend, feeling miserable, needy, f_cking sad, three different
friends sent me awesome nudes.  Not their nudes, but Paulo Zulu nudes.
They imagined I would like to...  hmm...  analyze the material with
more attention.  The guy is a...  hmm...  great, very great, really
really great model.  No Photoshop, no Gimp, it's a very impressive
model, wow!  :D

One of my friends sent me Zulu's cell phone number  (big bonus!!!
really really big, wow!)  because he has access to several models and
actors and he thought the jokes would be great.  They were good, but
no so great as his...  well, search for his nudes.  No public jokes,
nor pubic jokes too.  Wow, much wow!  God save the Brazilian wax in
guys too!  #nomnomnom  #happy  :D  :D  :D