true story - parents fail to issue permit to their 5 year old daughter, for lemonade stand - 4 UK Officers Storm 5 Year-old Girl's Lemonade Stand, Issue Charge

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 21 20:29:29 PDT 2017

UK gunning for "most American state" crown, sends 4 officers to
storm 5 year-old girl's lemonade stand.

What the parents failed to do was to say to the said officers "we can
say categorically that we have issued a permit to our 5 year old
daughter to run her lemonade stand - your insinuation to the contrary
is laughable and fundamentally despotic, so firetruck off with your
zio nonsense before we haul your arse into the High Court for
personal liability arising from damage to our 5 year old daughters
budding fast food business!"

Are the parents cowardly, or just ignorant? Here's hoping they're
ignorant, become aware of their failure, and promptly issue a written
correction notice to their local storm troupers enforcing the decorum
of 5 year-old run fast food outlets. In the present case, the father
is apparently "a professor at City University, and occasional
contributor of The Guardian", so he ought have no problem drafting a
legally sound notice to the Idiot Authorities.

Parents of 5 year old children unite! Embrace your authority to issue
permits to your toddlers to engage in commercial enterprise on your
front lawn!

Do NOT cower before the stupidity of the state, and demand sanity
from your highest courts. This is on principle!

4 UK Officers Storm 5 Year-old Girl's Lemonade Stand

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/07/4-uk-officers-storm-5-years-old-girls.html

July 21st, 2017 - Fort Russ News -
- Agencies - - by Samer Hussein

Four local council enforcement officers raided a lemonade stand of a
5 year-old girl that she had set up with the help of her father in
  Mile End, east London.

The officers told the little girl that she was lacking a trading
license as required by UK law and was therefore issued a £150 fine.

Shocked by the entire ordeal, the girl and her father then packed
their stuff up and left while being fined.

“She sobbed all the way home and was telling me: 'Dad, I’ve done a
bad thing’. She was very upset because she was proud of selling it,
and this really soured the experience”, said the girl’s father Andre
Spicer, himself a professor at City University, and occasional
contributor of The Guardian.

Although the UK law requires all market stall operators to be over
17 years of age and have either a temporary or permanent trading
license to operate legally, this is the first time that a child’s
lemonade stand gets shut down by law enforcement.

A council’s spokesman has since apologized for the incident and
dismissed the charge.