DCs wished "good luck" by Vladimir Putin

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 21 21:45:00 PDT 2017

Russian president Vladimir Putin wished children "good luck" in their
future endeavours into digital currencies and possible "one world
currency":

Idea of single world currency is good, but can hardly
become true today — Putin
Business & Economy July 21, 18:08

http://tass.com/economy/957295

Putin said his attitude to bitcoins and other currencies is very
cautious
Share

SOCHI, July, 21. /TASS/. The creation of a single world currency in
the future is possible, this is a good idea, but today there is
little chance of its implementation, Russia’s President Vladimir
Putin said during his televised "Serious Talk" Q&A with children held
at the Sirius Educational Center for Gifted Children in Sochi.

"The idea is good, but chance to implement it, at least now, is
small. We have bitcoins and other currencies, our attitude to this is
very cautious, because almost nothing has been regulated in this area
today," Putin said.

According to the Russian leader, recently large fluctuations have
been marked on the market of crypto-currencies.

"This may lead to very serious losses for those people and legal
entities that invest in such currencies. Today these are hard to
implement projects but in future, of course, it is possible. And if
we plan to do this in future we should start thinking about it now,
it will pay off. I wish you good luck," Putin said.