Greenpeace Spanks Trump Over The White House (With Loving Hands ; )

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Jan 26 07:21:28 PST 2017

Death Valley joins #Resist

https://twitter.com/DeathValleyNPS/status/824292861625663492

The picture and quote is Togo Tanaka, interned at Manzanar and Cow Creek
(Death Valley) during WWII.

This IS sort of what I expected as a result of the infant-man's
erection. I'm expecting it to happen in all agencies of the US
government except perhaps the Authoritarian agencies although one former
secret service agent has already said "I wouldn't take a bullet for
Trump", while an unknown active one... >
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/824388645398384641

The down side is employees who leave or are fired will be replace by
political hacks of the 1st order of magnitude and it will take years to
ferret them all out and execute them Stalin style against the scorched
walls of the former White House (Not really. Said just to trigger the
list Fascist(s))

Slate issued a twitter RFI on the account holder(s). The wording was
tragically bad and I think they just lost the better part of their
readership.

https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/824453494673281024

LOTS of "Snitches get stitches" and notes about how a year from now or
if the resisters are FISA/C-ed as ecoterrorists by the Trump admin,
Slate has no facilities or way to protect their source.

The @AltNatParkSer account's response to Slate:
https://twitter.com/AltNatParkSer/status/824448394466783232

Rr

One media cartoonist on the subject: