Fwd: [tor-talk] AIVD (Dutch secret service) collect intel on tor and tails developers, CCC, hackerspaces

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:31:40 PST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hog whorz <hogwhorz at mailbox.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 5:33 PM
Subject: [tor-talk] AIVD (Dutch secret service) collect intel on tor
and tails developers, CCC, hackerspaces
To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org

https://twitter.com/krypteiaorg/status/824358473911697410
http://www.burojansen.nl/bvd-aivd/dutch-secret-service-tries-to-recruit-tor-admin/

"
they asked me if I was interested in traveling for a couple of years
and for example work in Germany at a technology company while visiting
the Chaos Computer Club’s hacker spaces to see what’s going on and
report back to them.
"

"
He said they were mostly interested in building a community of techies
around the developers of Tor and Tails and that it would be an
international effort.
"
tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk at lists.torproject.org