free speech - [ PFIR ] Protesters shut down Milo Yiannopoulos event at UC Davis

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:50:06 PST 2017

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 01:09:16 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Juan, we all are grandsons/granddaughters and sons/daughters of
> immigrants.​

	Who is "we all"? At any rate that's clearly false.

> Also "Tramp", but his memory is very 'selective'

	You can trash trump all you want, but notice that trump is
	exactly the same sort of psycho that weinstein is. You better
	apply the same standards to both or else what you say won't
	carry much weight...

> > > but he sincerely loves the USA, the country
> > > where he lives.
> >
> >         Here's a good. It rhymes nicely : "un patriota es un idiota"
> >

> ​So I am an "idiot", my dear.

	There's nothing to be proud of either being a patriot or an
	idiot...

> My country is a complete disaster in
> several aspects, but I love it.  That's the reason why I hate corrupt
> politicians. We have a lot of them here and they are destroying the
> country!  Corrupt politicians are worse than a plague!  :((​

	Your 'country' is a creation of the politicians. Nation states
	are, as their name clearly implies, a creation of the state.

	And ANY politician is a wild animal. "Corrupt politician" is
	like "wet water" - needles repetition.

> >         Also, looks like the germans didn't learn a fucking thing
> >         during the 20th century...
>

> ​Hey, ​they lost the war, not their brains...

	So they never had any brains to being with. They lost the war
	and they didn't learn anything from that.

> And it will pretty
> strange if I criticize them, considering that the USA exploded my
> family's land using nuclear bombs and I don't hate them, I hate the
> wars!  :P

	I can easily criticize both since both self described germans
	and americans are cookie-cutter fascists. But in the case of
	the germans it's even worse because they should have learnt
	that statism isn't...right.

> > > What can I do about it?  His heart, his
> > > feelings...  :P
> >
> >         Yeah. He is entitled to his 'feelings' - but if a psycho
> >         like weinstein can 'love the the usa', then what are the
> >         rational arguments against racism? Cause racists are
> > entitled to their racist feelings too...
> >

> OK, ​I can annoy Lauren talking about his love​, but the problem is
> he also will annoy me talking about my frustrating love, uff...  He
> tolerates cute trolls like me only a little bit!  :P
>
> Racist feelings are not love, Juan.

	Why not? Using your own twisted definition, racists 'love'
	their 'race' just like the sick weistein 'loves'  the murdering
	organization known as the USA. Weinstein the nationalist is
	even worse than racists.

> They are pure hate and
> intolerance. :((

	Yeah, whereas loving the biggest murdering machine on the
	planet, the USA, is no doubt a sign of altruism and
	love of humanity.

	Come on Cecilia. You should know when to quit =)