free speech - [ PFIR ] Protesters shut down Milo Yiannopoulos event at UC Davis

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:09:16 PST 2017

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 12:10 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 23:42:35 -0200
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >         As to a left wing fascist like weinstein babbling about "the
> > >         great usa", priceless!! Cosmic self-parody wins the day =)
> > >

> > ​He was born in Germany,
>
>         Oh. So he is not even a 'real' 'american'. He gets even more
>         self parody points then!! =)

​Juan, we all are grandsons/granddaughters and sons/daughters of
immigrants.​  Also "Tramp", but his memory is very 'selective' and he
decided to forget this fact, ignore for complete his origins and humiliate
all the immigrants and their families.

> > but he sincerely loves the USA, the country
> > where he lives.
>
>         Here's a good. It rhymes nicely : "un patriota es un idiota"

​So I am an "idiot", my dear.  My country is a complete disaster in several
aspects, but I love it.  That's the reason why I hate corrupt politicians.
We have a lot of them here and they are destroying the country!  Corrupt
politicians are worse than a plague!  :((​

>         Also, looks like the germans didn't learn a fucking thing
>         during the 20th century...

​Hey, ​they lost the war, not their brains...  And it will pretty strange
if I criticize them, considering that the USA exploded my family's land
using nuclear bombs and I don't hate them, I hate the wars!  :P

> > What can I do about it?  His heart, his
> > feelings...  :P
>
>         Yeah. He is entitled to his 'feelings' - but if a psycho
>         like weinstein can 'love the the usa', then what are the
>         rational arguments against racism? Cause racists are entitled
>         to their racist feelings too...

OK, ​I can annoy Lauren talking about his love​, but the problem is he also
will annoy me talking about my frustrating love, uff...  He tolerates cute
trolls like me only a little bit!  :P

Racist feelings are not love, Juan.  They are pure hate and intolerance.
 :((