Hey kid... Need some extra cash to fund your Comp Eng degree? "Please Give Blood"

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:56:00 PST 2017

I don't know how it works in other countries, but in Brazil, Germany and
Switzerland, all the blood donations are voluntary and not remunerated.
Here, we can donate blood and drive only when we complete 18 years old.  I
was a terrible driver, too fast and not prudent at all, but I am a really
good blood donator, hihi!  ;)

I donated my blood for the first time exactly in my 18 years old birthday
and I just stopped for few months when was under the weight, sick or too
fragile, after almost dying.  Each blood donation can save 4 lives and it's
amazing to think about it!  :)

The Security BSides in Sao Paulo already made a beautiful tribute to the
"Bloody Hackers", hackers who donate their blood.  We received a lovely
t-shirt and some cool gifts like the cute Nuix Webcam Cover that I use in
this notebook!  #love  *-*  <3

--
​"The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented."​