Hey kid... Need some extra cash to fund your Comp Eng degree? "Please Give Blood"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Jan 14 08:17:27 PST 2017

The OLD RICH WHITE MEN need your blood. Please Give Blood:

Saul Williams, Bloodletting, ColdCutt/DJ Spooky remix:

https://youtu.be/6RdgiAXipDA

The greatest Americans have not been born yet
They are waiting patiently for the past to die

Please give blood

Those crumbled tablets were to share a story with a burning bush
Where is that voice from nowhere to remind us that the holy ground we
walk on, purified by native blood, has rooted trees who's fallen leaves
now color coat a savored list of demands

Who among us can give translation of autumn hues to morning news?

The anchorman thrown overboard has simply rooted us in histories
repeating cycle.
A nation in its saddened years that wont acknowledge karma
Where is the voice from nowhere, the ones your prophets spoke of?

There are voices from fear disconnected from their diaphragms, dangling
from coffee covered teeth that spill into our laps and scorch our privates

There are voices from the sides of necks, some already noosed, dangling
participles pronouns running for sentence

Serving life in corner offices and ghetto corners, their voices are the same
Dead to themselves, numb to the possibility of truth existing beyond
that which they can palm in their hands, period

There are voices of elders, which seem to do no more than damn us to our
childish ways
For in many households, wisdom no longer comes with age

So where is that voice from nowhere, that burning bush, that passing dove?
I hear the voices of generals calling for ammunition, presidents calling
for arms, women calling for help

Where is that voice from nowhere, that god of Abraham?
Can he be heard over the gunfire, the whiz of passing missiles, the
crash of buildings, the cries of children, the crack of bones, the
shriek of sirens?

Or is that his mighty voice?

Your angry god craving the sacrifice of early generations sons degenerate
Your holy books written in red ink on burning sands
Your prayers between rounds do no more than fasten the fate of your
children to the hammered truth of your trigger

A truth that mushrooms its darkened cloud over the rest of us
So that we too bear witness to the short lived fate of a civilization
that worships a male god
Your weapons are phallic, all of them

That dummy that sits on your lap is no longer a worthwhile spectacle
His shrunken pale face leaves little room for imagination

We have spotted your moving lips and have pinned the voice to its proper
source

It is a source of madness
It is a source of hunger, of power
A source of weakness
A source of evil

We have exited your coliseum and are encircling your box-office,
demanding our families back, our cultures back, our rituals back, our
gods back, so that we may return them to their proper source

The source of life, the source of creation, our mothers womb, the great
goddess

We will cut through the barbwire hangers and chastity belts
We will climb in and incubate our spirits to the winter
We will wait through the degenerate course of your repeated history

We will wait for the past to die

[Lyrics from:
https://lyrics.az/saul-williams/not-in-my-name/bloodletting.html]