Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:49:50 PST 2017

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 12:40:32 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 01/08/2017 11:13 AM, the list's federal troll wrote:
>
> > 	But feel free to link all the 'evidence' showing the
> > building tiping and falling on its side like a cut tree. I will be
> > 	waiting.
>
> At minute 1:30 the commentator say "You see this thing leaning over?"
> about a windows blown out, burning and damaged WTC7
>
> WTC Building 7 Collapse - 23 angles >
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

	THanks for further making my point, pentagon bot.

	The very first seconds of the video show MINIMAL damage to
	the building and rather small fires. And then we have all the
	MSM bots repeating propaganda. Telling the audience that the
	building 'will' collapse...because that's exactly what your
	government planned.

	The video doesn't SHOW anything useful, apart from being
	a perfect example of how the "media" work as an outlet for
	gov't propaganda.

	The only 5 seconds worth watching start at ~11:20 and show that
	at the end of the fall a part of the building tilts somewhat.
	The sequence also show minimal damage prior to the collapse.

	Now, even if there's any *slight* deviation in the trajectory of
	some small portion of the building from a 100% straight line, AT
	THE END, that's something fully compatible with 'controlled
	demolition'.

	And see just how STUPID your fake character is rayzer. You
	pretend to be a 'lefty' 'dissident' and yet what you do is
	parrot 100% certified americunt propaganda straight out of the
	FUCKING MSM.

	And you didn't even watch your own video, I'd say, since it ends
	with a picture of a building that wasn't correctly 'demolished'
	and with audio from scumbag silverstein (or whatever his name)
	babbling about "pulling" something....