Do you have predictions about 2017?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 8 12:40:32 PST 2017

On 01/08/2017 11:13 AM, the list's federal troll wrote:

> 	But feel free to link all the 'evidence' showing the building
> 	tiping and falling on its side like a cut tree. I will be
> 	waiting.

At minute 1:30 the commentator say "You see this thing leaning over?"
about a windows blown out, burning and damaged WTC7

WTC Building 7 Collapse - 23 angles >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

Then at 1:46 you see the top left roof collapse dumping what appears to
be the air-handling system into the building structure, then the
building crumples a bit in at the top left middle and fall to the left

I should mention a while back a local 'activist' published footage of a
cop 'smashing someone's face into the pavement' except that you never
actually see it. He makes like a mob jostled him and points the camera
in the air hollering "Oh my god he smashed him onto the sidewalk!"

You know... most of the people viewing the vid claim they actually saw
it even though It wasn't in the footage.

The "lean" IS in this footage.

Rr