MAKE ARGENTINA GREAT AGAIN

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Feb 5 04:22:18 PST 2017

The USA set up a slave-owning aristocracy to govern, still lives as US Senate
and Presidency backed by "civilian-controlled" military, police and spies, with
brain-washed informants to rat neighbors, as seen here in spades.

Standard operating procedure to copy the oppressor, as if Argentina is not
angling for Trump's (and USA's) increased lucrative bribery to solons,
but most of all for military, police and spy largesse.

Hardly original, Trump's diplomatic and military agenda aims to buy and
threaten foreign leaders, continuing the 274-year history of the US's primary
economic, political and educational goals have been just that, from Indian
genocide and Civil Wars to WW1 and WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Middle East
endless war, Israel the instigator and testing ground for ever more lethal mass
killing technology., and nearly every president has cooked up a war to boost
the economy and maintain political power -- both parties aggressors in
pay to natsecker industry of gov-com-org-edu-faith.

Which affirms why cryptographers and comseckers have always been
handmaidens and informants for secret, unaccountable natsec. As seen
ubiquitously on ICANN, ATT, Verizon, Silicon Valley and Alley, and for
sure enablers of weak crypto promoted by flashy careerist proponents
of porous privacy.

Pretty good record of public crypto deception operation in the cpunk
archives and those duplicitous fora off-sprung from the demon seed.