ioerror again...

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Sat Dec 30 11:18:30 PST 2017

https://twitter.com/chelseakomlo/status/946904128554504192
I've been standing these bozos and bozoettes down, and describing how institutional slander works, and positing such ideas as...
So it doesn't happen every time (calling the police). Fact of the matter is for ALL these alleged incidents it didn't happen at all. Look schmuck, I did industrial statistics for a decade and your background doesn't have to be that to see this defies the odds. I just wonder...
...how many of the 'complainants' are involved in tor's UI, and whether they were told their jobs would be threatened if io got his way, focusing on real security instead of becoming the insecure consumer garbage it has become due to focus on a sucker-friendly UI?
Rr