Boston Free Speech Rally

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Aug 20 23:40:15 PDT 2017

On 08/20/2017 07:44 PM, Red Kale wrote:
>> Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
>> Sun Aug 20 12:30:24 PDT 2017
>>
>> Yesterday or so in Boston, about 15,000 of their fellow
>> Americans turned out to say Fuck You.
>>

> Either you are lying or you are misinformed, my red friend. Pic related.

The first source I noted was this from UK Independent:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/boston-free-speech-rally-protests-right-conservatives-nazi-white-supremacist-counter-demonstrators-a7902816.html

or

https://tinyurl.com/naziscumfuckoff

(Short URL is quoted from the article.)

Anyone who calls me "Red" indicates that he or she likes calling people
names.  No more, no less, and in present company who cares?

I figure there's no right place on the Left / Right political spectrum.
A one dimensional model can not represent anything real. About the only
thing the Left / Right model is good for is to determine how morally
superior oneslef is to a given other, based on how far away that other
is on the said scale. One of the reasons I call myself an anarchist is I
just don't play that.

On the Left / Right scale, I am absolutely evil, not relatively evil.
And I am apparently a supernatural entity, because I can move freely
through higher dimensions than observers whose perception is limited to
the Left / Right spectrum.

Anyone who calls me "Red" because I criticize Nazis and KKK guise, or
celebrate their failures, identifies him or herself as one of them.
That means in heart and mind OR through literal club membership status,
and frankly the "passive apologists" are the deadlier ones, the
noncombatant support network a handful of actual wannabe SA Brown Shirts
would need to survive their first 24 hours.

On the Left / Right spectrum, the Nazis and Klan are the knot in the end
of the line, one with 13 turns and a convenient sliding action.  As
there is a danger that they will use it, we do have to watch for that -
they have a "special" history.  On the plus side if those guys start
acting out their fantasies, the means for their correction will be close
at hand.

> The Free Speech Rally was Dr. Shiva "Poo-in-the-loo" Ayyadurai talking
> about freedom of speech and the media.  You are basically cheering the
> wrongful protesting of fellow cpunk, Steven Schear, since both lay claim
> to "invention" many years after the act and seem to care about actual
> freedom.
>
> If you don't believe me, take it from the Ministry of Truth.
> **Until they shut it down.**
>
> Video of the event:
>
> youtube.com/watch?v=q9X2ZRB9GCU

Having seen pictures of the I'm talking about, obviously taken at
different times with different cameras, and read multiple news accounts,
I am surprised by the lack of any visible or audible counter-protesters
in the video presented.  Also the lack of a massive police protective
presence, mentioned in multiple sources.

Pardon my skepticism, but "live streamed" can also mean "recorded before
the event and replayed into YouTube."  Or even enacted at another site.
But let's imaging that a bunch of people protesting for or against
various Fascist Neutral political causes de jour just stood there while
yapping about their free speech rights being violated.

And 15,000 people showed up at what they /believed/ was a NeoNazi pep
rally, to say Fuck You.

That's game over for America's Grassroots Fascists for at least one more
generation.  The Court of American public opinion has spoken, and a guy
following you around with a Souzaphone will always have the last laugh.

I'd loan yez my copy of The Turner Diaries, but I used up all the pages
in the outhouse.

:o)