Boston Free Speech Rally

Red Kale lets at redchan.it
Sun Aug 20 16:44:00 PDT 2017

> Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
> Sun Aug 20 12:30:24 PDT 2017
>
> Yesterday or so in Boston, about 15,000 of their fellow
> Americans turned out to say Fuck You.

Either you are lying or you are misinformed, my red friend. Pic related.

The Free Speech Rally was Dr. Shiva "Poo-in-the-loo" Ayyadurai talking
about freedom of speech and the media.  You are basically cheering the
wrongful protesting of fellow cpunk, Steven Schear, since both lay claim
to "invention" many years after the act and seem to care about actual
freedom.

If you don't believe me, take it from the Ministry of Truth.
**Until they shut it down.**

Video of the event:
youtube.com/watch?v=q9X2ZRB9GCU