Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

xorcist at sigaint.org xorsict at sigaint.org
Fri Nov 25 11:21:01 PST 2016

>> John Newman:
>> Heavy abuse of alcohol is just as destructive
>> as heavy use of any other drug.
> John Newman:
> On any severe alcoholic, or any person who dies of
> alcohol poisoning or driving drunk, etc.

Yeah, I meant the other way

> "war on drugs"

Seems to be working if you think alcohol is less than or equal to drugs in
harmfulness

> Take ld50 of water and tell me how safe it is. Dumb fuck =)

Read a book =)

"Because cannabinoid receptors [unlike opioid receptors] are not located
in the brainstem areas controlling respiration, lethal overdoses from
cannabis and cannabinoids do not occur."[1]

> .5g of pot

500mg edible dose is .5g of oil, ~2.5g of cannabis @ ~20% THC

Try it

When inhaled, THC travels directly to the brain, as
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol

When eaten, THC is metabolized by the liver, which converts it to
11-hydroxy-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol

[1]: The Internet

.