Trump, Putin and the International Criminal Court

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:09:11 PST 2016

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:42:32 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Crimes Against the Humanity!

> > > It's the beggining, Juan.  Trump and Putin are friends who
> > > support the
> violation of privacy,
> >
> >         Again, you can't be seriously pretending that there's any
> > value
> in the "International Criminal Court"
>
> "Pretending"?  "Fingindo", Juan?  :-/
>
> Sorry, it does not make much sense.  Why would I pretend something
> related to the International Criminal Court?

	I mean, the internationl criminal court is a...criminal joke,
	like any other agency of the world government 'project'. All
	the parasites working there should pay for THEIR crimes.

	You can't seriously suggest that now it is being corrupted by
	trump and putin.  That is partisan nonsense.

> I really appreciated
> some of their decisions about my country's violations against Human
> Rights, dear.  :-/

	Left wing american nazis and their lapdogs 'condemning'
	crimes in third world countries. Impressive. More than likely
	the crimes were commited by the puppet governments they set up.

> OT:  -  Hey, I am missing you very much today!  I was thinking about
> you and laughing a lot, because I took a taxi to go to a hospital and
> the driver said several times that "would be healthier and wiser to
> drink some 'caipirinhas' and 'cachaças' instead going to the
> hospital".  "You know, doctors are liars  (and a lot of bad
> words!)",  hahaha!!  ;D
>
> The funniest part was when he saw the Law School next to the hospital,
> because he complained about lawyers all the rest of way.  "You know,
> lawyers are even worse than doctors because  (bad word, bad word, bad
> word!)",  hahaha!!  ;)

	Haha! Great guy. He was well aware of the true nature of
	lawyers and doctors =)