Scientific Progress

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:20:22 PDT 2016

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 16:33:20 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 04, 2016 at 03:33:00PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 07:17:05 -0400
> > John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
> >
> > > (unless the so-called "STATIST" in question is of the
> > > Russian variety,  in which case it's all good)
> >
> > 	americunt fascist john newman is offended by russian
> > 	propaganda? Yep, self-parody at its best.
>
> You're the attack dog who seems to lie down only when it comes to
> the constant barrage of Russian bullshit.

	Again, you are the only one who cares about russian propaganda.
	I simply ignore it.

	But of course, I'm not going to do your job, you dumb lefty
	americunt. My beef is with scumbags like you - a me ri cunts.
	There are no pro-russia local facists in argentina. There are
	lots of pro-amerikkka fascists tho.

> > 	of course, americunt fascist john newman knows pretty well
> > that his 'standard of living' is wholly dependent on state funded
> > 	'science' and american murder - so he wants americunt
> > crimes to be ignored as much as possible while pointing the finger
> > at all the other terrorists out there....
>
> Acknowledging that science is real, and that I don't know EVERYTHING
> (something you are wholly incapable of doing) is not the same thing
> as being ... whatever the fuck you are trying to describe. Your
> description bears zero resemblance to myself, or to most of
> the people you've put it to. And it does get repetitive, watching
> Juan type "americunt" over and over and over...

	americunts like you don't like to be called americunts - that's
	a great reason to point out that you are an ameriCUNT.

> Particularly as I've
> never had a single good word to say for America, or any other
> nation state. As you know of course, you dishonest fuck.

	As I said you are way more pro ameriKKKA than I'm pro russia.
	But since you are a dishonest fuck... =)

	Notice stupid scumbag how you both cheer for NATION STATE
	'science' while denying that you are a pro nation state statist
	cunt.

	Yep, you are rather stupid john...

> > 	Hey john, why don't you move to the 'cryptography' mailing
> > 	list? It's a censored, pro-establishment cesspool exactly
> > the thing for the likes of you.
>
> I find it hilarious how much you disparage the crypto list.

	Yes, I fail to appreciate its cosmic virtue, namely CENSORSHIP.
	A virtue you fully embrace, like a good dumb americunt.

	Anyway, I had enough of your dishonest mental vomits. At least
	for today.