Scientific Progress

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Nov 5 04:11:30 PDT 2016

> On Nov 4, 2016, at 5:20 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> russian propaganda.
>   I simply ignore it.

You certainly do. Blatant statist bullshit pours into and through the list and Juan the protector simply ignores it.

But if someone mentions global warming.... or science at a professional level (and Russia has universities too), watch the fuck out. Someone's about to get called americunt =)

>   But of course, I'm not going to do your job, you dumb lefty
>   americunt. My beef is with scumbags like you - a me ri cunts.
>   There are no pro-russia local facists in argentina. There are
>   lots of pro-amerikkka fascists tho.

Oh, I see. You have a remarkable ability to distinguish amongst and identify different types of fascists. It's good to know someone is keeping Argentina pure. (lol)

>   americunts like you don't like to be called americunts - that's
>   a great reason to point out that you are an ameriCUNT.

And you're just a cunt, but I don't need to say it 13 times per message =).

>> Particularly as I've
>> never had a single good word to say for America, or any other
>> nation state. As you know of course, you dishonest fuck.
>
>   As I said you are way more pro ameriKKKA than I'm pro russia.
>   But since you are a dishonest fuck... =)

You simply ignore Russian fascism - you just said so. You give it a pass. It doesn't bother you in the least.

I'm not pro any nation state. I don't give Russia or America a pass. Again, you argue like a child, so I'm indulging you like a child.

>   Notice stupid scumbag how you both cheer for NATION STATE
>   'science' while denying that you are a pro nation state statist
>   cunt.
>
>   Yep, you are rather stupid john...

I said :

science is real.
I don't know everything.
And I implied there have been useful advances from university level sciences.

I realize your chihuahua sized brain has problems with complex thoughts, but I wonder what part of that counts as cheerleading?

Yep, you are completely full of shit Juan....

>> I find it hilarious how much you disparage the crypto list.
>

>   Yes, I fail to appreciate its cosmic virtue, namely CENSORSHIP.
>   A virtue you fully embrace, like a good dumb americunt.

There is a difference between censorship and a moderated technical mailing list. Kind of like no sane person would give you commit privs to any source code, anywhere.

The idea that an individual list admin's agency, in the configuration of their own software, is dictated by Juan and his central committee - that's fascism. But Ive pointed this out to you before.

Again, I wouldn't expect your over excited little frontal lobe, clearly suffering from serious deformity, to understand.

And I still invite the "cesspool" comparison. This list has become a fucking cesspool, aided and abetted by you and your comrades.

John