How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

alan at clueserver.org alan at clueserver.org
Thu May 19 11:43:49 PDT 2016

There are two sorts of vendors for faraday equipment.

The "anti-radiation" nut jobs and the forensics and security vendors.

If there web site contains mention of homeopathy or emf field protection,
the products are probably crap.

If they mention things like "evidence protection" they are probably not
cranks.

I made the mistake of buying from the first sort once. Nice pretty fabric
that did nothing useful.

Amazon carries isolation pouches for cell phones that work very nice to
shield RFID chips and they only cost $10. Some are more expensive if you
want a window to look inside.