comprehending the heart's nationalism

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:51:55 PDT 2016

> [...]
> Western world, both governments and populations, has a responsibility to
> educate those with abject ignorance, poverty, and knowing nothing but
> conflict that there are better ways of being, limitless opportunities, and
> that they could effectively work to modernize and become effective
> societies and cultures.  We need something similar to 'genocide' to
> identify pathological ignorance, recognize that it leads to the ruin of
> many lives, and determine how to take action to stop it.  There is no need
> for each culture to be exactly like the West or a particular form of
> government, but they should understand the options, understand how things
> can work effectively and why, and be able to incorporate elements in a
> local way to eventually make it work.  We need to decide how hands off we
> should be in allowing large areas to fumble about without making progress
> and even regress.  The prime directive should only apply to societies that
> are functioning to a reasonable degree.
>
> An interesting question is whether and how poisoned thinking, i.e. bad
> memes, are shared, instilled, and propagated to eventually create
> terrorists and criminals:  What should we do to prevent spreading poisonous
> ideas?  Should we be rooting out bad imams, literature, religious leaders?
> Ideally, our values and culture is an effective answer to these sources,
> but, just like in the biological world, eventually a successful defense
> will occur.  If you've read The Selfish Gene, you know that truth,
> rightness, or goodness are not the goals of particular genes or memes
> (ideas).  The only thing that determines success is successful competition
> and replication.  Our Western ideas can successfully compete and replicate
> against these bad meme sets, but only if they are present.  We seem to be
> in a situation where some of our allies are supporting the teaching of
> memes that are directly opposed to modern knowledge, including social and
> political knowledge.  What should we do about that?
>
> All of this is crosscutting to security, encryption, communication,
> publishing, and surveillance.  Distrust is healthy, and sometimes prudent.
> And, if we fail totally as a modern society, we may need it to maintain a
> modern underground in our new dark ages.  In addition to safe commerce and
> social connection, and balancing government and keeping it healthy, we
> should even better organize and extend the ways that we help enlighten the
> ignorant while combating meme cancer.
>
> I imagine that soon we'll have universally available Internet (LEOs for
> instance), ultra-inexpensive devices (smart phones are down to $50 or less
> now), and organized, complete, and effective educational material that is
> somehow available, safe, and effective for everyone.  There should be some
> kind of support systems of various kinds, to the extent possible.  We are
> failing for not working toward these kind of things effectively enough.

In this loooong comment, i see so many lies and propaganda... so many
delusions and contradictions (some of them Juan has commented), so many
psychological techniques that mislead the direction of the discussed
subject/s.... that it seems like *a big fucken ameriCunt SARCASM*, when
someone claims, among other false things, that there is no propaganda
in/from the us, providing a billion tons of cheap US propaganda by himself.