NATO preparing an invasion of Russia, Bundeswehr about to declare Russia an enemy nation

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 9 02:55:19 PDT 2016

http://theduran.com/germany-preparing-war-russia/

If it were all just money and politics, that would be one thing, but the
demoncratic "elite" who rule our nations have a tendency to end up in war
over and again, causing the death of millions of humans.

It should go without saying that any mistake, oversight, misunderstanding
or other unfortunate event actually triggering war this time with Russia,
would be beyond anything the world has seen to date.

Now just might be the time for German speakers to speak up, writing and or
emailing to your politicians in the firmest civil tones you can muster.

Seriously, the global oligarchs don't actually care, so we must care,
individually, in the form of conscientious and resolute action of some
sort, to demonstrate our care about ourselves and our brethren across this
little blue planet.