The Internet As Govt Self Suicide Device

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:25:04 PDT 2016

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 18:05:56 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >Gov's don't self suicide.

> Usually, that's true.  The most obvious counter-examples today
> include Venezuela and Greece.

	Venezuela is controlled  by a somewhat more totalitarian
	government than in the past. Not only the government of
	venezuela hasn't 'commited suicide', it's actually stronger
	than it used to be.

	I don't know how bad the current greek government is, but I do
	know it is alive and kicking and that the 'crisis' it underwent
	was caused by all the money they stole.

	So at best you can argue that when a government grows too fast
	there may be some kind of 'blowback' but that is all.