Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:43:42 PDT 2016

On Jul 28, 2016 9:02 PM, "Rayzer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> +10x1e6
>
> Kisses!
>
> Rr
>
> And bring chocolate!

Muuuuah!  Kisses, hugs and creamy hot chocolate, dear!  <3

PS:  -  I confess I was wondering about those discussions in the tor-talk
list, instead thinking about chocolate, my love.  They still have good
people in the project and I like some of them, but I don't trust the Tor
Project anymore.  At least, not for now.  :(

Well, let's make hot chocolate and try to think about cute things only,
purring like a lazy cat, or I will have insomnia and nightmares with the
FBI!  :)