Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 28 14:12:42 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 04:58:16PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > there needs to be a positive agenda around sexism
>
> 	Translation : we *are* feminazis and we have no principled
> 	objection about an aberration like the 'tor project'. We are
> 	just upset because one member of our mafia got a dose of our
> 	own medicine! It can't get any more self-parodic than this...

May be ioerror got 'just desserts'. It does not look that way to me.

Also seems the "leak" war (using Wikileaks) going on between warring
factions in North America at the moment is a Good Thing (TM)(C)(R).

BUT, you may well be right that the harm being caused by USA, all around
the world, droning people to death day in and day out, is being fuelled
by their well funded tool Tor and that the balance is not in our favour.
Though I believe that the balance is certainly not in our favour, if you
have a North American establishment damaging leak, I think you owe it to
the world to get that leak out there, whether via Wikileaks or some
other mechanism.

I am barely hopeful for a "soft landing" for the world when the USA's
fiat dollar finally crashes. After the turmoil, it's possible we may see
some genuine improvements.