US State Of New York to Ban Encrypted Screenlocked Phones and Devices

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sun Jan 17 02:50:00 PST 2016

Dnia czwartek, 14 stycznia 2016 17:33:35 boot at ghostmail.com pisze:
> Last week, former NSA Director Michael Hayden made a very strong
> argument against deliberately weakening security products by adding
> backdoors
>
> https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/01/michael_hayden_.html

As a friend pointed out, the actual quote is *very* interesting:
https://bgr.com/2016/01/13/ex-nsa-chief-hayden-encryption/

“I actually think end-to-end encryption is good for America,” Hayden said. “I
 know encryption represents a particular challenge _for_the_FBI_. But on
 balance, I actually think it creates greater security for the American nation
 than the alternative: a backdoor.”

Get it? Again:
"I know encryption represents a particular challenge _for_the_FBI_."

Burn noticed!

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak