Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 03:34:52 PDT 2016

On Aug 21, 2016 7:03 AM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> I can confirm that my last 5 emails to tor-talk have all been recently
rejected, including the email(s) I CCed this list on.

Don't complain so much, Zen.  At least, you were not kick-banned like Juan,
Alex and me months ago.  It was more frustrating.  We had no one single
rejection, just a sad "adieu".  :((

Try to write very polite messages, with no polemic content criticizing Tor
to make a test.  So, they probably will moderate and approve your
messages.

If you want, say that your Brazilian friend Cecilia really believes all the
Schneier facts are true and that he would win a battle against Chuck
Norris.  :P  :P  :P

Good luck, take care!  :*

Ceci