Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Aug 21 02:52:56 PDT 2016

I can confirm that my last 5 emails to tor-talk have all been recently
rejected, including the email(s) I CCed this list on.

Zenaan

----- Forwarded message from tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org -----

Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 08:20:37 +0000
From: tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org
To: zen at freedbms.net

Your request to the tor-talk mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Re: [tor-talk] Revolt Against Tor
Over Rape Claims, Process, Board, Etc"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message was deemed inappropriate by the moderator."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org

----- End forwarded message -----