Facebook admits obvious, Claims miraculous knowledge of States G-Men

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Tue Oct 20 10:23:10 PDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 5:45 PM Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         Wait. I missed the point at first.

Really? When have you stopped missing the point?

>         Let me translate : what facebook will do is tell its
>         jew-christian american 'users' and the european pets (lapdogs),
>         that evil governments like the arab, russian and chinese
>         governments are 'attacking' their accounts.
>

>         Imagine just how good people will feel about facebook now that
>         facebook protects them from hayrab terrists!!

AIUI state-sponsored actors have primarily been targeting people from their
own state, so to the extent "hayrab" governments have been going after
accounts, it's been other "hayrabs" trying to free their own people. And
the Chinese and Russians figure largely as well, again primarily going
after their own people. Last I checked the Russians were themselves
Christian and Jewish and are probably going after the accounts of Muslims
quite frequently.

A large fraction of Facebook's growth is coming from Indonesia, which is a
Muslim country. None of it is coming from the US, and very little from
Europe. You really need to get your facts straight.