Facebook admits obvious, Claims miraculous knowledge of States G-Men

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:46:28 PDT 2015

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 23:53:38 +0000
Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> I suppose you would prefer they just kept their mouths shut when they
> discover a state-sponsored actor is targeting someone?

> > On 10/19/15, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Starting today, we will notify you if we believe your account has
> > > been targeted or compromised by an attacker suspected of working
> > > on behalf of a nation-state. ...
> > > To protect the integrity of our methods and processes, we often
> > > won't be able to explain how we attribute certain attacks to
> > > suspected attackers.

	Wait. I missed the point at first.

	Let me translate : what facebook will do is tell its
	jew-christian american 'users' and the european pets (lapdogs),
	that evil governments like the arab, russian and chinese
	governments are 'attacking' their accounts.

	Imagine just how good people will feel about facebook now that
	facebook protects them from hayrab terrists!!