Why cryptome sold web logs to their paying customers?

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:49:18 PDT 2015

I'd rather have what you call 'lazy' over nothing.

The ideal is all distribution modes available: "Keep the info off the dark
web, off the deep web and in the search indexes."

Cryptome shows up on google searches. Your onion does not.

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>