Introduce randommess in keypress timings

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Tue Oct 6 06:27:52 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 08:55:58AM -0400, Travis Biehn wrote:
> It's sort of like voice biometrics - two people can share the same 'feature
> set' but you and your attacker (the person who has your banking password)
> are 'unlikely' to.
>
> It's not useful for positive identification by itself, out of that large
> database there would be many collisions.
>
> The content of text that you type, the words you use and your grammatical
> structure contain more identifying bits.

Agreed. This might deserve another thread, but is there "English
obfuscation for dummies for non-native speakers/writers?"

In my native language I suspect can spoof at least one dialect, but in
English I am pretty sure I make linkable to me Tpelling/Arammar
mistakes.

Possible solution might be using relatively small set of words and some
Normal Form, but this shows you are using it.