Introduce randommess in keypress timings

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:55:58 PDT 2015

It's sort of like voice biometrics - two people can share the same 'feature
set' but you and your attacker (the person who has your banking password)
are 'unlikely' to.

It's not useful for positive identification by itself, out of that large
database there would be many collisions.

The content of text that you type, the words you use and your grammatical
structure contain more identifying bits.

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>