The BlackList

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:52:17 PST 2015

On Sun, 1 Nov 2015 01:16:15 -0700
coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/1/15, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 	It seems (kinda obvious) to me that to get rid of 'high
> > 	ranking' targets you need a 'professional' service, agree?
>
> no, this is movie plot thinking.

	Ha. That's a funny remark because I was just thinking that AP
	does sound like literary fiction so far.

> you need someone with access and opportunity.

	*And* willing to do it. See, two different things are
	getting mixed.

	One thing is a market for hitmen who theoretically can kill any
	target (hollywood-like...). IF the hitmen exist, then in
	principle you can hire them and get the job done.

	A rather different thing is the assumption that you can turn
	members of the official mafia into 'traitors' by offering them
	enough money.

> > 	You are saying that those targets will be taken down by
> > 	'traitors'? That can happen sometimes but I don't think it
> > 	would be common.
>
> most traitors are traitors for money, not ideology.

	Evidence? Regardless, the issue is how many traitors you can
	buy. Even if 9 out of 10 do it for money, what matters is
	the absolute number of potential traitors, not the ratio.

> >       Also notice that 'traitors' a la snowden don't
> > 	do it for money. And he didn't kill anybody either (and
> > he's no anarchist anyway)
>
> Snowden is not a typical traitor, as discussed.

	Right. And there isn't an AP system in place right now so I
	cant really compare. I take my mentioning him back.