Firefox 36+ listens on UDP:1900

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Mon Mar 23 09:05:12 PDT 2015

 > Same goes for EME. The Firefox implementation is Open Source.

Well. The "sandbox" in which closed-source EME malware runs is Open
Source, the EME malware itself is not; if it were, it wouldn't achieve
its intended goals of preventing the user from accessing media without
interference.

--
Scientific Director, IndieBio Irish Programme
  Got a biology-inspired business idea that $50,000 -