Help: Can anyone identify what this is?

Archivists archivists at protonmail.ch
Thu Mar 19 19:05:54 PDT 2015

I'm a pen tester by trade. I don't believe these are for wireless attacks. They appear to be RF signal detectors; the dB scale is to indicate signal strength and for locating the proximity of broadcasting access points or devices.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.