Please stop top posting [was: TrueCrupt...]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:32:08 PST 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 5:21 AM, Cathal Garvey
<cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:
> Despite this, I *do* use text-only mode

That's wise and perhaps even generous of you, thanks.

> scrolling [...] irksome

Someday they'll get tired of costly context "huh's", reading
backwards, and wasted mail space... and realize scrolling with
trim and interleave is a naturally elegant pairing.

> pre-configured

They might even get so irked as to raise a finger to configure that.

> cultural

I hear configuring a lamp and turning pages in books is irksome
these days too, what with swiping on backlit screens being so
superior. Sad this culture.

> I know the reasons
> [...]
> ..did you really call top-posting "abuse of other people"?

Yes, and I called them lazy too. My post stands.