Military porn (in words)

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:38:45 PST 2015

Ack,

I was with friend from north France recently who's girl-friend is btw
Askenazi and he reported to me how Paris look like toady: it was about
beating some Arabic looking guy on street.
When pocket-sized girl started to complain it was revealed that it is
group of cops in civil dress kicking guy in the middle of workday on the
street.
Some youngsters where shouting from balcony something about police state
and police brutality and other 50y-like old guy was filming that from
other side of street from balcony, too.
During next 20min police in uniforms appeared; they took that beaten
Arabic-looking guy from street both youngsters and that 50y old cameraman.

So I'm no way telling that I do agree with whatever is happening in
western Europe or Anglo-Sax countries. We are just more doomed if we
will allow Russian style model: strong state is better than every single
personality or collective and freedom of individual is less than state
power.

-- Over

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”
  ―     Thor Heyerdahl

Hackerspace project ........ https://labka.cz
Telegram ................... @over23
Telefon .................... 00420 721 007 507
facebook ................... facebook.com/overdrive23
twitter .................... https://twitter.com/#!/over2393
GnuPG key FingerPrint ...... 08EA E4DC EF85 0F02 9267 5B48 2E58 6902 C5F8 794C
Public key ................. http://overdrive.dronezone.eu/overdrive.txt